Content Manager / Creative Producer
Want to work at one of the hottest tech PR agencies in the country? We’re looking for a Content Manager who doesn’t want to be a small cog in a big agency. You’re passionate about technology and want to help great companies succeed. You also want Friday afternoons off, work/life balance and the opportunity to work in a fun environment Karbo Com is a respected, award-winning boutique agency that’s known for doing great work. We team with all types of tech companies, from stealth startups to enterprise brands. Our agency is the perfect place if you want a team-oriented, positive and supportive environment where you can help shape the agency and your future.
You’ll be responsible for the success of this top-ranked agency’s content efforts and will grow the agency’s content efforts and will grow the agency’s content market share. You’ll work with account teams and directly with clients to create digital content that’s a cut above and helps clients achieve their business and marketing goals.This includes writing editorial content (e.g., writing articles, blogs, promotional material, website content), social media strategy, content and management, social online advertising campaigns and graphic design (marketing material graphics, presentation visuals, etc.) A bonus if you have experience developing email, SEO and Google Ad campaigns, website management and video production, but not required.
You will also be responsible for writing and management of Karbo Com’s promotional and editorial copy. You will be expected to successfully manage and drive projects forward based on strategy you’ve determined with your teams. You’ll rid the world of boring copy one word at a time.
Location: Hybrid: remote, with one day/week onsite at our San Francisco HQ
Duration: FT employee
- At least 4 years of experience in the areas outlined above.
- Bachelors’ degree in journalism, English, communications or advertising/marketing.
- Proven ability to develop content that is creative, motivates specific targets and drives results.
- Technology marketing experience and knowledge of content marketing best practices.
- Experience using Google docs and Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel) are essential. Additional experience using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, MailChimp, WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Essentials, and Slack are a significant advantage.
- FamilIarity with tech B2B markets such ad SaaS/cloud, fintech, security, e-commerce, martech, social management platforms, and security are an advantage.
- A good sense of humor and perspective about what’s really important is always appreciated.
- Project manage all Content Studio client projects from start to finish, working closely with account teams and our creative talent network to determine strategy, bid, assign, and execute best-in-class work.
- Develop successful relationships with all levels of client staff to contribute toward achieving client business objectives. Help to ensure the long-term retention of clients.
- Possess and exhibit a high level of strategic writing , social media and graphic design skills as well as client and market knowledge.
- Ensure campaigns achieve clients and Karbo Com business goals. You’ll be focused on what matters most and won’t waste your time on meaningless tasks.
- Negotiate and mange project proposals and scope of work, estimates, and related parameters.
- Set project schedules and manage client relationships for the duration of each content studio project in close collaboration with Karbo Communications account teams
- Track results (and presenting, as needed).
- Stay abreast of news/trends to keep agency current, occasionally attend industry events.
- Support agency business growth.
- Identify and lead content-related business development efforts.
- Drive Content Studio new business activities, including finding targets, pitching and securing content studio business. You’ll also aid in the development of new business materials for the agency as a whole and show companies how we can help them become wildly successful.
- Manage KC’s marketing efforts by managing the marketing team and successfully execute these programs to achieve agency goals.
- Manage the financial aspects of account /project/proposals, to ensure Content Studio projects are completed on time, within scope, and within budget, including budget estimates, team time allocations, keeping spending in line with approved budgets, forecasts, invoices, etc.
- Results oriented
- Takes the initiative to solve challenges and take advantage of opportunities both for clients and KC. Experience with problem-solving around challenging schedules, comfort with agile/nimble production.
- Must be an articulate and clear written and verbal communicator.
- Team player with a results-oriented approach and a resilient, can-do attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of current digital media practices.
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate an internal and external team.
- Self-directed and highly organized.
- An empathetic and mentoring mindset.
- Candidates must have demonstrated expertise and at least 4 years experience in the following areas:
- Social media
Must be Immediately eligible to work in the US.
Salary range: $75,000-$100,000 depending on experience and skill set.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous year-end bonus.
- Starts at 15 days of PTO; up to 25 days.
- Additional holiday week hours between December 24th- January 1st.
- Additional 14 designated, paid holidays, including Juneteenth and two flex days.
- “Always on” mentoring and growth support.
- One month sabbatical after year 5.
- Commitment to DE&I efforts.
- Full premiums paid for medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Year round Friday work day ends at 2 p.m
- Quarterly fun, team activities, e.g., wine country visit, museums, bocce ball, etc.
- Subsidized mobile plans.
- Anniversary gifts.
- And more!
Think you might be a good fit for the role? Apply via Jobscore.