Digital Content Creator
Karbo Communications is an award-winning, top ranked PR agency serving the tech industry’s leading B2B and B2C companies. Karbo Com is seeking a full-time Digital Content Creator to join the agency’s Content Studio. In this highly creative and versatile role, the DCC will work directly with the Karbo Com’s Creative Director, Head of Content & Digital Marketing, and agency PR teams to develop content for both Karbo Com marketing initiatives and the agency’s clients.
The DCC will be focused primarily on writing and digital marketing assignments; a copywriting or journalism background is preferred. She/He/They will be proactive, a strategic thinker, thorough, highly organized, a self-starter, creative, and curious and results-focused.
While Karbo Communications is currently operating remotely, this is a San Francisco-based role.
- Writing assignments including: blog posts, marketing copy, contributed articles, press releases
- Provide general project management to accounts ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Day-to-day management and optimization of client social media and search campaigns
- Research and fact checking in support of client and agency new business objectives
- Photo research and occasional design assignments
- Coordination with agency partners
- Ensure quality assurance of all client deliverables
- Ability to understand marketing campaign goals and objectives
- Proven writing and research ability
- Passion for technology storytelling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Google Docs
- Time management and communications skill
- Serious attention to detail
- Assertive and results-focused
- Design and/or photography/video experience
- Experience with WordPress
- HTML/CSS knowledge
To apply for this position please click here.