Senior Account Executive
Respected Tech PR and Digital Marketing Agency Seeks Senior Account Executive
Ready to soar? At Karbo Com we work with company founders and tech stars to change the world.
We’re looking for people that know tech and seek a position that will give them opportunities for growth and advancement no one else will. You want the freedom to shine without being a small cog in a big agency or company. You also want Friday afternoons off, work/life balance and the opportunity to work in a team environment with nice people.
is one of the most respected tech PR and digital marketing agencies in the world. We’re known for doing great work and all the awards we win prove it. We team with all types of tech companies, from stealth startups to billion-dollar enterprise brands. We’re celebrating our 23rd year and Karbo Com is the perfect place if you want a team-oriented, positive, and supportive mentoring environment where you can help shape the agency and your future. We believe in fast tracking internal promotions, so your growth is only limited by your accomplishments and drive.
You should have at least a three-year track record of placing technology companies in trade publications and preferably the business press; or at least three years of experience as a tech reporter/editor.
- Regular placement of companies and products in tech, vertical and business publications
- A creative mindset
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Drive to manage an account on a daily basis with support from an executive mentor
- Ability to think strategically on everything from planning and programs to pitches, etc.
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and to see them through to completion
- Flexible with changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Knows how to fly alone, but also loves being part of a team
- Preferably a college graduate with a degree in PR, communications, journalism, marketing, English or related field
Karbo Com rewards generously for results and actively mentors and promotes from within. Compensation is competitive and will vary based on experience and skills. Our benefits are topflight and include generous cash bonuses, liberal PTO and flex time, additional paid time off, paid medical and dental premiums, a 401K plan, paid mobile data plans, education, Friday afternoons off year-round, a yearly offsite and quarterly outings such as Giants games, sailing, bocce ball, spa days and wine tasting trips to Napa. Bay Area residents come into our SF SOMA office once per week. Can also work remotely if living outside the Bay Area.
To apply for this position now, please click here.